Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:01 pm Post
Never mind

Re: Questions and Answers

Qpawn Admin

QpawnID: gcer
Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:11 pm Post
d1daless wrote
Hi im new here,
In the nation applications thread what does it mean by power bases?

If you examine the thread Powerbases in this forum you will see that every nation has a list of 6 powerbases. These are the most important groups in a given nation. They can be political parties, businesses, religion, the military, foreign nations or whatever. You need to select three of the six to be the primary backers of your government.

What this does is make sure that players come up with governments that bear some resemblance to what is possible for a nation. So, no communist revolutions in Poland, for example. It also helps us keep track of whether or not someone has become unpopular enough to be thrown out of office. You always need to keep your backers happy or you might wind up tossed out of office.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:26 pm Post
Will the mods fill in new information about my budget, military, issues in the country and new election results?

Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:37 pm Post
Poland has a budget sheet: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1082

If you want to change the tax rate or spending pass it through your legislative thread, each nation has one under Legislature.

You also have a military stats sheet: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=287

If you want to buy or sell anything of Poland's do it under the Military Purchase and Stat Increase Thread in the Ministry of Defence Thread. Please note that if you are doing something extreme like really slashing the military or buying a huge % worth of your GDP in military equipment you will need legislative approval. Other than that feel free to contact me if you need anymore help I am your regional mod :)

Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:38 pm Post
Poland has a budget sheet: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1082

If you want to change the tax rate or spending pass it through your legislative thread, each nation has one under Legislature.

You also have a military stats sheet: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=287

If you want to buy or sell anything of Poland's do it under the Military Purchase and Stat Increase Thread in the Ministry of Defence Thread. Please note that if you are doing something extreme like really slashing the military or buying a huge % worth of your GDP in military equipment you will need legislative approval. Other than that feel free to contact me if you need anymore help I am your regional mod

Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:39 pm Post
Thank you and will there be new election results now that there is a new leader. Also those links dont work can I reach that data another way?

Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:45 pm Post
I will be posting a breakdown of parliament in your legislature today

Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:46 pm Post
Thank you:)

Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:57 pm Post
I will also find out what organisations and groups my nation is in right?

Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic