Forum FAQSearch

Previous topic | Next topic
Page 8 of 10 [ 91 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Questions and Answers

Re: Questions and Answers

Mon May 02, 2011 5:12 pm Post
Nicole Notat wrote
You can do anything you would like. Anything you post in the Treasury will be applied once you're given stats. You can find estimates for your stats via World Bank, CIA Factbook, or the Wikipedia page on the economy of Tunisia. Your stats will be updated to 2012 (or 2013 at that point) when you get them, but this is enough to give you a ballpark.

Particular projects where you aren't sure how much they would cost should go through Qpawn Economics (or Economics Aide).

Merci. :D
Last post

Tue May 10, 2011 10:28 am Post
Hi, i have a question. I am planning to play the Nation of the Philippines, and i noticed that there are no Powerbases for the Philippines in the Powerbases table. What am i supposed to write into my application form regarding the powerbases? Thanks :)

Tue May 10, 2011 1:44 pm Post
jetrc wrote
Hi, i have a question. I am planning to play the Nation of the Philippines, and i noticed that there are no Powerbases for the Philippines in the Powerbases table. What am i supposed to write into my application form regarding the powerbases? Thanks :)

Since the Philippine was recently added to the basic nations list, you have three options, one - research the powerbases and submit it with your own, second - wait for the admins to research it for you and they will update the powerbases spreadsheet, or third - choose another nation.

Fri May 13, 2011 5:53 pm Post
Are there any rules about including out of character conversation in "in character" forums?

Qpawn Admin

Profile  E-mail 
Fri May 13, 2011 7:32 pm Post
Keep it to an absolute minimum, and only as a small addendum to your IC post. Use either the spoiler tag or the other convention of ((OOC: your message ))

There is a rule in the code of conduct that specifically covers this now, if you seen anybody you feel is violating this please use the report post button located to the top right corner of the post.

Mon May 16, 2011 4:59 pm Post
I would like to simulate Dutch elections for a reason why a leftist leader is now in charge. Is this election result appropriate?
The proposed coalition would be: PvdA-GL.

Qpawn Admin

Profile  E-mail 
Mon May 16, 2011 8:10 pm Post
I would suggest PMing that to Qpawn Admin Europe.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:21 am Post
Question about electricity.

Do we assume that things like solar power will provide stable electricity supply, no matter is it sunny or dark?

Qpawn Admin

QpawnID: Wakizashi
Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:58 am Post
Jose Sarney wrote
Question about electricity.

Do we assume that things like solar power will provide stable electricity supply, no matter is it sunny or dark?

Nope. Electricity will be played as realistically as possible. If you build a solar power station in Antarctica, where is eternally night for half the year, then that base will not have power.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:21 pm Post
Is there some limit how much solar power you can use without backup power? In some cases power production could be zero or near zero(night and cloudy days), which means that electricity must be produces with some other means. And in some cases, when its really sunny(and there are lots of solar power in use), it could cause overload for that grid... and that could cause blackouts.

Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10 [ 91 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic