Forum FAQSearch

Previous topic | Next topic
Page 2 of 10 [ 91 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

Questions and Answers

Re: Questions and Answers

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:00 pm Post
You can look that up on the World factbook or Wikipedia no major changes have come to Poland since the start of the game.
Last post

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:10 pm Post
As far as I know, Poland is a member of the EU and NATO.

Often, you can look in the organizations' forums and there should be a thread that says "members" that lists the members of that particular organization.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:45 pm Post
Yes they are a member of the EU and NATO, and are required to join eurozone at some point, though it is unspecified, so whenever they want(adopt the euro after they meet fiscal criteria).

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:51 pm Post
Alright, just one last thing for now. Since im not a member of the G20 im not allowed to post there right?

Qpawn Admin

QpawnID: gcer
Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:53 pm Post
Correct. The EU President is there representing the rest of the EU that isn't independently part of the G-20.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:55 pm Post
Thxs

Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:41 pm Post
Do news story's come everyday?

Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:17 pm Post
Not everyday, but the mod activity rate in QNN is good, I think. It really depends on the amount of time a moderator has, but there'll be plenty of news to keep you interested :P

Qpawn Admin

QpawnID: gcer
Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:46 pm Post
Some news articles are mod-created. Many highlight player actions though and make the impact of them important to other nations as well. Find an issue or four that are relevant for your nation and push legislation or international discussion. If you want a QNN article about something you think is important or would be interesting for your region, you can contact your regional Admin (Europe in your case) and ask for them to write a story about the issue.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:15 pm Post
The ballance I found, is that activity is best when about 75%+ of mod stories are player provoked. When I was East in the twist round, I only wrote one storyline based off a mod action because everyone else was so active.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
Page 2 of 10 [ 91 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic