Forum FAQSearch

Previous topic | Next topic
Page 3 of 10 [ 91 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next

Questions and Answers

Re: Questions and Answers

Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:17 pm Post
It is like the economy. If everything is booming, you just go along with it. When there is a collapse and activity is low though, you need stimulus!
Last post

Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:59 pm Post
How long is a Qpawn week with respect to real time?

Qpawn Admin

QpawnID: gcer
Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:05 pm Post
One RL week = one game month.

We post a new thread for that "month's" news every Sunday.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:15 pm Post
Q: Turkmenistan is a dictatorship masked by a "legislature" correct? So I can assume I will have the councils approval when I write actions, correct?

Qpawn Admin

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:46 pm Post
They're yes-men who will vote in favor of almost anything. Almost. Don't piss off your military or senior party figures though because they might lean on people to oppose you.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:35 am Post
Last question. Turkmenistan looks like it will be a fun nation to play. I would like to keep it, considering none of the standards interest me. Can I get a military and some budget stats?

Qpawn Admin

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:03 pm Post
If you stay with a basic nation for 6 weeks, military and budget stats will be created. This is mentioned in the application thread.

So far, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan have received that upgrade. Let us see if you'll be the third.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:30 am Post
My legislature forum is a huge and complete mess.

I have 1 outstanding bill, and one I put on hold, including some responses from the Admins.

Before I go messing about there, I would like some advice on how to clean it up.

My current plan is to make 2 posts, with the bill, and quotations from the Admins responses should there be any. If someone has other suggestions, or if I should just leave it alone, your feedback would be appreciated. Feel free to have a look at my forum if you need to see what I mean.

The bills in question are, Kurdish situation, and Tax Increases. The second of which will likely be completely re-written.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:20 am Post
I do believe I've cleared the Tax one so you should only have one, which means you need only respond to one. Do let me know if there is anything else that needs to be changed or taken care of in your legislature please let me know.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:50 pm Post
How do you find out how much it costs to improve something in the national profile part of a budget?
For example, I'm looking to improve the telecommunications grid from a 3 to a 4. I know previously there was a "projects" forum where you would explain what had to be done and how, then a mod would quote you a price; with the possibility of lowering this cost price if you were cooperating with a nation with the technology you are advancing to. How does this work now?
Also in general, how is the cost of projects posted in your treasury thread calculated? Do you contact a mod or do you come up with it yourself?

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
Page 3 of 10 [ 91 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic