Forum FAQSearch

Previous topic | Next topic
Page 5 of 10 [ 91 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

Questions and Answers

Re: Questions and Answers

Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:55 pm Post
How many pieces of equipment are in an infantry squadron? (How many soldiers can your outfit?)

Also, what is the build time on a given piece of equipment?
Last post

Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:57 pm Post
Also, the % reqt. is the equipment % right?

Finally, how do we know the strength of a given piece of equipment?

Thanks

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:39 pm Post
Infantry battalions are roughly 1,000 soldiers. Military transactions get dealt with at least every quarter. Sometimes more often.

% Requirement is in fact Equipment %.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:10 am Post
How far are you allowed to go into debt?

(What percentage of the GDP?)

Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:32 am Post
Usually when your debt to GDP hits about 50% expect a hellstorm

Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:05 pm Post
You can keep going as deep as you want, technically. However, after 50% of GDP in domestic debt, or 100% of GDP in total terms, you'll start feeling some pain from it.

In particular, once you go over 50% of GDP in domestic debt, your nation may face a credit crunch that hampers domestic growth. It is at the discretion of the econ mods, but the more you rack up, the greater the concern of major problems. How fast you do so also matters. Growing at 1% of GDP is a lot different from growing your domestic debt at 10% of GDP in a year.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:43 pm Post
How long do I have to wait for the stats to become avalible for my nation? I have some things to do but I need to know the stats. I can't remember when I got this account, I think I may be in week 2 or 3?

Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:49 pm Post
Six game months, or about six weeks.

You can do whatever you want without having stats. We'll fold in the impact after the fact if you wind up with stats. If you want a ballpark, look at the wikipedia page on the economy for your nation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Belarus

GDP (PPP): $116 billion
Revenue: $25.23 billion
Expenditures: $25.05 billion
Debt: $15.15 billion (all foreign, likely Russian)

It will be scaled to 2012 given game events, but that is the gist of it.

You can look at the Armed Forces for your nation to get a similar ballpark for military units, though it would be best if you held off messing around with those until you actually get stats.

You can find your first in game post by going to look at all of your posts via your member profile. Your first IG post was made in your embassy on Feb 21st. So... six weeks from Feb 21st will be June 4th. If you ask Econ or I around that time and you are still in the nation, we'll draw up stats.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:49 pm Post
Qpawn Economics Aide wrote
Six game months, or about six weeks.

You can do whatever you want without having stats. We'll fold in the impact after the fact if you wind up with stats. If you want a ballpark, look at the wikipedia page on the economy for your nation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Belarus

GDP (PPP): $116 billion
Revenue: $25.23 billion
Expenditures: $25.05 billion
Debt: $15.15 billion (all foreign, likely Russian)

It will be scaled to 2012 given game events, but that is the gist of it.

You can look at the Armed Forces for your nation to get a similar ballpark for military units, though it would be best if you held off messing around with those until you actually get stats.

You can find your first in game post by going to look at all of your posts via your member profile. Your first IG post was made in your embassy on Feb 21st. So... six weeks from Feb 21st will be June 4th. If you ask Econ or I around that time and you are still in the nation, we'll draw up stats.

God damnit. June 4th? That is the only bad reason for not choosing a god damn basic nation. :D

Where did you find the debt for Belarus? I only seen this amount: $9.127 billion, whereas you state that it's $15.15 billion?

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:02 pm Post
In the Economy of Belarus page. Upper-right hand side summary. All the data I quoted was from there. I'll do a more thorough search using other sources when it is time to actually create stats. For an at-a-glance look though, the data from the wiki page (or from the CIA World Fact Book) is good enough.

Also, nix the June 4th thing. I don't know why I said June. 6 game months will be up the first week in April. So, another 2-3 weeks and you're golden. It'll probably be added just before the Q3 update is done.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
Page 5 of 10 [ 91 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic