Previous topic | Next topic
Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Domestics

Domestics

Qpawn Admin

Profile  E-mail 
Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:48 pm Post
So since I promoted most of you to Admins, the role of Qpawn Domestics has been left without much definition.

I have been considering moving Legislation and/or treaties out to the role, would you be OK with that or would you rather retain that responsibility?
Last post

Re: Domestics

Qpawn Admin

Profile  E-mail 
Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:30 pm Post
This wont really effect me but I support this move. Also if Domestics or any other regional mod does not want to do treaties I would be more than willing to take them over as Legal.

Qpawn Admin

QpawnID: Fowler
Profile  E-mail 
Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:35 pm Post
I second this move, we do need to trim the tree a little.

Would Domestics also cover for LOA regional mods, like Communism is at the moment?

Qpawn Admin

QpawnID: gcer
Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:35 am Post
I agree with these proposals.

Qpawn Admin

Profile  E-mail 
Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:48 pm Post
I was hoping to be able to use Domestics and Legal if he's interested as Cover mods, but it would largely depend on the willingness of the person currently in the role.

Qpawn Admin

Profile  E-mail 
Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:14 pm Post
Admin wrote
I was hoping to be able to use Domestics and Legal if he's interested as Cover mods, but it would largely depend on the willingness of the person currently in the role.

I would be willing to take on a larger work load. I would not mind having to cover for mods when they are on LOA either.

Qpawn Admin

Profile  E-mail 
Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:27 pm Post
So trim Domestics to cover Legislation and treaties, and have regional mods handle players actions and stories?

I have no problem with this if that's the general view, but im also thinking do we really need a Domestics? Im just concerned regarding communications between Domestics and regional mods on legislation, lack of it could lead to mishaps while we could also see regional mods bombarding Doms with PMs regarding actions to do with legislation.

Qpawn Admin

QpawnID: Fowler
Profile  E-mail 
Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:30 pm Post
Well, the deadlock over the India/Pakistan treaty would indicate that we do need one, also we need someone to cover absent regional mods.

Qpawn Admin

QpawnID: The Doctor
Profile  E-mail 
Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:02 pm Post
Yes, as far as I'm aware, the Conflict team is not allowed to approve anything in the domestic forums regarding legislation or treaties, so it would be nice if we had additional "catch alls" who could snag a languishing treaty or legislative bill so the players can move forward in the absence of regional mod activity. That's the use of an empowered Domestics or Legal in my view.

Qpawn Admin

Profile  E-mail 
Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:43 pm Post
Id maybe consider upgrading Legal he can cover regional mods if needed im sure, even other regional mods could cover them aslong as their is no conflict of interest.

We just need active mods not more, which i know is easy said than done.

Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic