Previous topic | Next topic
Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Domestics

Re: Domestics

Qpawn Admin

Profile  E-mail 
Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:45 pm Post
Im a bit confused by the conversation, however if the proposal is to have me take over the treaty aspect of the game I would be able to do so. Ot just to take over legi/treaties for an LOA, Im willing.
Last post

Qpawn Admin

Profile  E-mail 
Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:14 pm Post
If you'd like to take over treaties that might be useful. I do think things are slacking off a bit, but then I've not been with it myself and haven't been able to keep track of things.

Do you see the need for an additional mod or is the team working well at the moment?

Qpawn Admin

Profile  E-mail 
Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:22 pm Post
I think if I take over treaties another mod will not be needed. Thats my view.

Qpawn Admin

Profile  E-mail 
Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:16 pm Post
I agree to be honest, if Legal takes treaties not sure we need another Mod.

Qpawn Admin

Profile  E-mail 
Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:38 pm Post
The other questions is whether the regionals are happy for Legal to take treaties.

Qpawn Admin

Profile  E-mail 
Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:59 pm Post
I'm quite lost in this discussion, however I don't believe we need a Domestics at this point since regional moderators have been given Admin power. However, its always been good to have someone above me so I can have my actions confirmed as fine - this prevented the situation like the one with France's story in the QNN. I also wasn't aware that the Admin Council is still there, I assumed that since we all were given Admin power it was no longer needed and therefore removed. Suppose I was wrong and jumped to conclusions.

Nevertheless, we have significant trouble finding active players which would want to be moderators for the game and the more positions we have the harder it will get. It is best to take out unnecessary roles, and at this point I don't believe Domestics is that needed. I'm also fine with Legal taking over treaties however I suppose it would be nice if he consulted regional moderators before passing them in order to prevent disagreements on those cases.

QpawnID: Tommy
Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:32 pm Post
I'd be happy to take up the role of QPawn Domestics.

Qpawn Admin

Profile  E-mail 
Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:53 pm Post
So, I think this deserves discussion.

As Japan, I was put off when no one ratified the Japan-OPEC Trade Agreement.

And we have several treaties which have been sitting there.

So, we have two avenues. Get rid of the Domestics role completely, or just have him take over Legislation and Treaties. I thnk that we scrap the role and keep Legislation with the Regional Mods (And if a Regional Mod is on LOA, then another can step in and at least monitor the Legi.) and give Treaties to Legal.

I believe we need to discuss this and find a resolution to this, as the uncertainty over Domestics has left things hanging, like Treaties.

Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic