Previous topic | Next topic
Page 4 of 4 [ 36 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

PRC Nation App (Discussion)

Re: PRC Nation App (Discussion)

Qpawn Admin

Profile  E-mail 
Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:58 pm Post
Very well, Be warned I'm going to be 100% honest, no honeyed words. I do hope that they are unfounded doubts, but I have them nonetheless.

I am concerned that your start in Qpawn was not the best, You were kicked from Poland, and left Germany in a bit of a disgrace. You've shown promise as Argentina, but you're had a relatively free reign.

I'm worried that you harbour some grudges against Lyakhov, and whilst that will enable you to RP the Sino-Soviet split correctly I worry what it will lead to.

I have had concerns in the past about your ability to separate Character, Mod and Out of Character roles, if you struggle with this a nation like the PRC will only amplify the effect.

Finally, I'm not entirely certain that you didn't boot Harbin, simply so that you could have another crack at the role. Although I cannot prove it, if it was the case I do not feel that you should be rewarded for your actions.
Last post

Qpawn Admin

Profile  E-mail 
Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:27 am Post
The honesty is most appreciated, so I suppose my response will be just as honest.

I do not hold any grudges against Lyakhov, as I acknowledged that the way Poland was my fault. I suppose in Poland, the inability to separate my character and my personal beliefs stepped in which caused the issue. Qpawn Communism toward the end of the thread on Poland said that I am a Pole and was probably trying to change the history of my country - that is exactly what I was trying to do whilst being convinced that I wasn't when I was playing. I didn't realize how wrong and unrealistic was until I looked at it from another perspective. If I am to hold any grudges on Qpawn; they are against Kass. Germany was a very difficult nation to play in, I had some diplomatic faults along the way however I held on. Toward the end I believe I was set in a situation which would have me removed either way - either accept that France wants to have relations with East Germany as do the United Kingdom and United States and be removed by the CDU, or fight about it and be removed by NATO. So on the matter of Germany I can do no more than shrug.

I've tried my best to separate the roles, which is why I always bring up controversial things in order to discuss with other mods. However if that is your belief I will resign from my position as Qpawn Non-Aligned. As for booting Harabin, I deactivated his account. It is my understanding that it is possible to later, reactivate a players account which is why I did that instead of total deletion. There certainly was that thought "Yes, I get another chance" however I don't believe that changed that a majority of the mod team said that he must be removed. If I wouldn't have deactivated him, then most likely someone else would do so a day later. However I believe that that is an issue on bias and honesty, and if your uncertainty continues I will resign.

Qpawn Admin

Profile  E-mail 
Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:38 pm Post
I have no concerns with your current work as a mod, I was merely stating that I have had them in the past, and I'm well aware of how hard it can be to separate both.

I look forward to being proven wrong.

*edit*

Commie, just call it I doubt you'll get the other votes.

Qpawn Admin

QpawnID: Fowler
Profile  E-mail 
Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:16 pm Post
I'm siding with Eryk on this one, his app is the best out of them.

Qpawn Admin

QpawnID: The Doctor
Profile  E-mail 
Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:38 pm Post
I'll go ahead and vote. Eryk is fine with me. I see the possibility for war there with him and Kass, but his is the best app in my opinion.

Qpawn Admin

Profile  E-mail 
Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:38 am Post
Qpawn Conflict 2 wrote
I'll go ahead and vote. Eryk is fine with me. I see the possibility for war there with him and Kass, but his is the best app in my opinion.

As his regional mod, I will ensure it doesn't degrade that far. After all, if all politicians enacted all their election promises, where would we be?

It seems there is a clear consensus. Four in favor of Eryk. He shall be granted it, then.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4 [ 36 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic