Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]

Language

Language

Qpawn Admin

Profile  E-mail 
Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:44 pm Post
Communism is Fascism

the Italian Ambassador says "Suck on this."

I censored that because of the vulgar inherit in it. It was flagged, and all I did was put the spoiler around it and put a strike through.

I hope I didn't overstep my bounds, but it was rather inappropriate. Don't we have a rule against this in the guidelines? Or don't we, I thought we did but I can't seem to find it, but i thought things like this were not tolerated or am I mistaken?
Last post

Re: Language

Qpawn Admin

QpawnID: The Doctor
Profile  E-mail 
Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:01 pm Post
Yes we do. I flagged it so others could take a look as well. To me, it seems inappropriate on its face and definitely out of character.

I nearly warned him, but I thought that might be too severe for the infraction.

Qpawn Admin

Profile  E-mail 
Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:01 pm Post
That's fine. I've been meaning to have a word with him about the content he's posting to the players lounge as well. If he does it again after we've given him a polite notice then give him a warning.

Qpawn Admin

Profile  E-mail 
Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:32 pm Post
And friendly warning sent. I'm glad that people are using the flagging system, and if you notice it before I do please feel free to take appropriate action, I can't be in all places at once, that's why you guys all have the powers to deal with it.

Qpawn Admin

Profile  E-mail 
Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:50 pm Post
viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4220

I flagged a new round of posts from Lombard due to him deviating into a discussion of women's underwear that I thought was quite odd. West Aide informed me that has issued a formal warning (yellow square on the account). I flagged the post in the first place instead of warn him myself so it could be discussed first. That said, I don't disagree with Lombard getting a formal warning (after the friendly warning yesterday from Admin didn't take apparently). West Aide's action is okay in my book, but I do think Lombard needs further discussion here. We also need to be aware that he will likely be contacting us concerning his "golden letter", and he may have a public fit. That's hard to say.

Qpawn Admin

Profile  E-mail 
Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:16 pm Post
I'll review the context, but I'm tempted to let it stand.

Qpawn Admin

Profile  E-mail 
Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:34 pm Post
West Aide told me that he had received a few messages from Lombard after the warning went up, and I told him to forward them to you for a read-over. We want to see his side plus see that he's not being abusive toward him.

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic