Forum FAQSearch

Previous topic | Next topic
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]

Just for fun

Just for fun

Qpawn Admin

Profile  E-mail 
Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:37 am Post
Was perusing this old forum, and thought of all the good times, all the good memories.

I am thinking of forming something like Qpawn for some students I am teaching, to help them grasp modern politics and to give them an introduction into international politics. Especially given how dumbed down these students appear, I think this will help them find who they are politically and to better instruct them in complex machinations that go into politics.

Anywho, I just wanted to see if anyone saw this, and to tell you guys that I miss the comraderie we use to share on this site.

-Rome
Last post

Re: Just for fun

Qpawn Admin

QpawnID: Wolverine
Profile  E-mail 
Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:59 am Post
Not gonna lie, this is crazy that we came online on the same day :P

I have seen this!

Re: Just for fun

Qpawn Admin

Profile  E-mail 
Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:06 pm Post
Hey another Qpawner!! The sight has been rare these days hahaa.

Sometimes, if I wasn't so swamped with training and teaching and working, I think that I should totally try to start back up Qpawn.

Alas, that is not to be. Not just some kid with an exorbant amount of time on his hands anymore.

Maybe we could start like a place where old qpawners can gather and just discuss the current world events. I miss hearing from my European brothers about their views on stuff (even though it doesn't matter cause they ain't Americans lol).

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic