Page 2 of 2 [ 12 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post-Mortem

Re: Post-Mortem

Qpawn Admin

QpawnID: Fowler
Profile  E-mail 
Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:58 pm Post
I think the thing that clinches it for me is that I'm actually starting to sympathise with Majesty. I think I'm beginning to understand why he quit like he did, and for me that's a big sign that it's time to step back and let it go. If someone else wants to be what we once were then I wish them the best of luck, and I think we should be proud of what we achieved, we've had some damn good rounds, and I think most people look back on the 1990s twist round as their favourite, even if it was a dog to moderate at times and eventually I broke it. :oops:
We didn't exactly have much time to get into running this game, when Majesty just left it in our hands, and I think our legacy will be the rounds we have already run successfully. We don't want to become tired and bitter of this game, it doesn't deserve that, and it would only result in us...well...becoming all that we once accused Majesty of.

Better to know when to let go, than to run yourself into the ground trying to keep something going that you really don't believe in anymore.

I'm sure the game itself will continue, and I hope that in time I will be able to join it again.
Last post

Re: Post-Mortem

Qpawn Admin

QpawnID: The Doctor
Profile  E-mail 
Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:48 am Post
Gents, it's been a pleasure working with you. I'm stepping down as a mod for their new round as well. Happy they are organizing to continue though. Qpawn after all helped me understand just how much I love international relations and led me to my life path. I owe it a lot.

I defintely want us to keep in touch. I will PM and email from the board the two of you my email address so you have it for certain.

Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2 [ 12 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic