Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Canada

Re: Canada

Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:49 am Post
Canada to Abolish College Tuition
Last post

Re: Canada

Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:27 am Post
Baird Elected: Conservatives Rise to Power for Canada!

My friends,

Today is a great day for the nation of Canada. We have elected a conservative Government that will keep our peoples interests in mind. I want to say that the economy will be one of our priorities. We will work for GDP growth and job creation. Canada needs to grow and become a major player that can compete with other nations economically. We will also create jobs so that Canadians can work for their children. At the same time we are fully committed to balancing our budget and ensuring that we can cut our debt.

I will invest in healthcare for our people. We need to ensure that we can have enough nurses and beds in our hospitals for our families. Healthcare has fallen behind and we will fix it. I am also committed to helping our seniors by sending more assistance to homes. Some other priorities we have are to reopen the abortion debate, no debate in Canada should be closed and we need change, also we must get tough and crime and stop the criminals who hurt our children, lastly the long gun registry will be scrapped.

Thank you so much and God bless you Canada.

John Baird
Prime Minister Of Canada

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5 [ 42 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic