Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:17 pm Post
Mr Geng

*in a clearly pissed off tone of voice*

Yes...yes it is true...
Last post

Re: Turkmenistan

Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:40 pm Post
*clearly sounds nervous*
Ah, *clears throat* what are the plans of the State Council? Or of the rest of government? You must pardon my direct manner, but obviously this will have a major bearing on things in Russia.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:14 pm Post
Mr Geng

If I'm quite honest the State Council is in turmoil, there is a clear line between those who support Hus adventure and those who think he should be tried for treason and shot. It's not possible to tell at this time who is in the lead, the success or failure of his mission will largely determine the outcome.
If he should succeed then he will be hailed as a Chinese hero, if he fails...if he fails I imagine he will never be seen again.

Mon May 30, 2011 12:42 pm Post
I think we should look at revisiting Turkmenistan...preferably before Khan does...

Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:34 am Post
An excellent idea. I believe we may be in a good position to do so, I ordered Alex to put some men into the nation before Titov's... incident... I'll see about getting in touch with those men once more.

((sorry about the delayed response, it's been quite chaotic over here for the last while.))

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:17 pm Post
[spoilers]((Not a problem, RL takes priority over Qpawn :) )) [/spoilers]

That's good to hear, although I think our Iranian friends will have their plates full with Kurdistan for the moment.

Speaking of which, what is your view on the situation?

Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic