Forum FAQSearch

Previous topic | Next topic
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]

United States

United States

Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:45 pm Post
Just for the record, gentlemen,

Qpawn Admin West wrote
USS Wyoming left port without her cook. Indications are that she set sail early for unknown reasons.

Source: Bangor dockyard chatter
Confidence: Low

The USS Wyoming is an Amerikan Ohio-class SSBN. As you may or may not already be aware, we have deployed a number of our Pacific submarines to go hunting for this vessel... We will keep you both posted as to her movements, presuming we find the thing.

Mr. Xi, if the PLAN wishes to get involved in the hunt, feel free to let us know. If we believe her to be headed a bit too close to China, we will be sure to inform you...
Last post

Re: United States

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:55 pm Post
Mr Powell, is a man like myself, unfortunately for him, and extremely fortunately for RICH, the Western imperialist nations are all intrinsically cowards, and as such, he cannot act as he wishes.

Therefore, let me take a wild guess, or more accurately, let me simply tell you what this sub is likely doing.

It is delivering nuclear weapons to Taiwan or South Korea.

How do I know? Because if the US had destroyed Kurdistan, Meddy would have given nukes to us. He is doing exactly what we intended to do.

They have taken a considerable blow to their prestige and now they likely seek to reballance the situation by striking a blow against RICH in the pacific and the best way for them to do this would be to give nuclear weapons to either Taiwan or South Korea.

If you want my advice gentlemen, and you are free to ignore it. I would flood the oceans with sonar buoys and run an effective blockade of submarines moving anywhere near these two nations.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:38 pm Post
Our submarines, alas, wouldn't stand a hope in hell of tracking an Ohio. But thank you for keeping an eye on it for us.

It could just be a regular exercise...although given Powells sudden shift to DEFCON 2...perhaps it is not.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:25 pm Post
Quite simply this is the death throes of the American empire, he is trying to regain his lost credibility by trying to scare us and force us to back down. If we fall back, he will buy America a few more years, however, as long as we stand firm and united, he will be forced by his own populace to back down.

If we can do this, the Amerikan empire will be plunged into crisis, the absence of prestige will destroy them.

The American crisis of the 21st century has begun. A century from now, we can expect America to be an unfortunate footnote in the history of the world.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic