Forum FAQSearch

Previous topic | Next topic
Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Vote, invitations to new members

Re: Vote, invitations to new members

Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:53 pm Post
In addition, Syria has applied to join providing I resolve their Kurdish situation. I have told them I will resolve it by trading them Turkey's syriac province for their Kurdish province. 20,000 men are on their way to help the Syrians invade Turkey and I believe then, that Syria would make a fine addition to RICH.
Last post

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:58 pm Post
What do you say on those nations dmitry? Also what do you say on my logic with Macedonia?

In addition, both Egypt and syria have expressed interest in joining. please vote on whether we should send an official invitiation. Breaking off a major US ally in the ME could be hugely beneficial for us and will leave them only with the Zionists, Jordan and Saudi Arabia.

so the nations being voted on:

Syria
Egypt
Mongolia
Vietnam
Laos
Maldives

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:12 am Post
Given the US' reaction to Cuba, we do not support including Egypt at the present time.

However, we support all other members as proposed.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:01 pm Post
We shouldn't back down just because Powell throws a hissy fit. His populationb and his generals will refuse to allow him to do anything to us. This was shown by the Romania crisis.. He has been overrulled on NATO by his own senate and this has left him a moot point in American politics.

That Allah has seen fit to hand us an oppertunity like this twice in four years in unprecidented and I doubt we will see another for a long time. We need to use this oppertunity to collect as many people into RICH as possible.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:18 pm Post
The President of the United States has the power to deploy troops wherever he pleases.

We should bear this in mind. Powell has made himself a rather lame duck, but there are still some teeth in him.
Besides, the Russian Federation has a few misgivings about the present Egyptian government due to a number of private communiques between the two of us. We seriously doubt in the stability of the regime.

I am not interested in discrediting this alliance by inviting one like Powell, or, heaven forbid, another Lukashenko.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:09 pm Post
Indeed? Would you mind elightening us. Any threat to anything other than the Iranian plan for the future of the Middle East would concern us greatly, and if Egypt is planning anyting stupid like Invading Israel, a plan which I was told had been dismissed after we refused to back it, we would be interested to know about it. We have worked extremely hard over the past 3 and a half years to eliminate any threats to our hegemony in the Middle East, we don't want this ruined by some nutjob Egyptian.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:31 pm Post
The Egyptian government has approached us more than once with rather... Bizarre... plans, one of which involved Russian support for a massive and unnecessary ballistic missile program including Russian development of an Egyptian ICBM. They also requested Russian permission to bomb Romanian positions in Cyprus...

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:00 pm Post
Well that is most disconcerting. We were contact in the opening days of his governance asking for support in an invasion of Israel. We told them we wouldn't help them in any other way other than selling weapons to them, but we didn't make a fuss over it, simply because as far as we were concerned, two traditional American allies destroying each other would be beneficial to Iran.

Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic