Forum FAQSearch

Previous topic | Next topic
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]

Long awaited Truce

Long awaited Truce

Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:47 am Post
The Saudi Government feels that it may be time for Israel and the Kingdom to set aside our differences. We may need to team up in a sense for the greater good to guarantee our futures. What do you say?
Last post

Re: Long awaited Truce

Wed May 04, 2011 4:43 pm Post
We would certainly be open to discussing ways in which we can ease the tensions in our region.

Yaakov Rosen
Israeli Ambassador to Jordan

Wed May 04, 2011 6:15 pm Post
We are entertaining the idea of lifting the Arab League boycott and agreeing to the Three-State Solution. We will need some give on your end on the building of settlements and expanding your borders into Palestinian areas. We will also need to build a unified front against Iran. I am personally going to the Arab League to discuss an alliance against Iran. I hopefully can bring some information of your cooperation at that time.

Wed May 04, 2011 7:13 pm Post
At a time when the entire Middle East is engaged in an arms race, Turkey is under severe internal stress and Iranian belligerance poses a threat to every nation in the region, allowing Egyptian and Jordanian troops into the West Bank and Gaza Strip is a major security risk. We also feel that for any moves on the peace process, we would prefer to see stability return to the Gaza Strip.

As a first step we feel that Arab pressure on Hamas to end its association with the Iranian government would be positive for all concerned.

We agree with you that a united front from the whole region is preferable when facing Iran, however, we would prefer to isolate the regime rather than engage in hostilies.

Yaakov Rosen

Wed May 04, 2011 7:24 pm Post
I agree that we must isolate Iran to be affective. I am referring to the united front as a bonding of nations to unify our pressure towards Iran. The King is very angry as to what is happening in the UNSC and we are discussing internally different options we have at our disposal to rid the world of the Iranian threat. We are currently working with OPEC and other nations to embargo Iranian oil. If we work together to bring stability to the Gaza Strip would you then look at the Three-State Solution as a viable solution to finally create permanent borders for Israel?

Wed May 04, 2011 7:39 pm Post
A united front of Israel, Saudi Arabia and Turkey would, under normal circumstances be such a historic moment that most nations would sit up and take notice, however, we feel Iran is a differant case whilst Mr Atlashirvan is in charge.

We would consider the three-state solution, however, stabilizing Gaza is simply the first step, we will not compromise our security and will not sign any peace agreement or even discuss one which does not include provisions to ensure the safety of our nation.

Yaakov Rosen

Wed May 04, 2011 8:20 pm Post
Agreed. My government will work with other nations to stabilize the Gaza strip. The King finds it a need to finally finish the stalemate between the Israeli and Arab people. I hold to this belief as well and hopefully we can come to an agreement soon.

Sun May 15, 2011 5:04 pm Post
Can i get a status report on this by the other concerned parties?

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic