Forum FAQSearch

Previous topic | Next topic
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]

The Future

The Future

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:17 pm Post
Mr. Campbell, or Mr. Prothero, as the case may be -

This is TItov. We need to talk about how things are going to work from now on, you and I. Namely, about Romania and the present situation in Belarus...
Last post

Re: The Future

Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:09 pm Post
Quite.

Exactly how are things going to work from now on, indeed?

Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:24 am Post
As far as we are concerned, things need not change at all... Presently, our European friends have acted to end panic, but have not taken action against Russia. If this continues, we have absolutely nothing to fear from one another. Our quarantine of neutral Moldova will continue, the situation in the -stans as a whole will stabilize, and the world can advance in a peaceful, constructive manner, and forget this whole thing ever occurred.

However, Romania must be kept on as short a lead as it has ever been. I mean that quite honestly.
Should they attempt to take advantage of a perceived distraction of Russia, the consequences would be, in a word, unthinkable...

Europe must pressure the Romanians into ending her military expansion immediately. I do mean immediately. The longer that such proposals continue the more concerned Russia will be. We are considering increasing our deployments as is over the mere idea of such a massive expansion of the armed forces of the last enemy Russia has in Europe...

...And should we find out where the money is coming from for such a vast increase, we will be most displeased...

Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:52 pm Post
I'm afraid that at this point there is actually very little I can do. Your government's actions in Belarus and Kazakhstan, justified or not, in Iapetus's eyes justifies the actions he wants. I fear a lot of European leaders will agree.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:25 pm Post
Mr. Campbell,

You must do what you can to persuade them of the error of their ways.
If Romania starts this conflict, it will destroy everything. I do not exaggerate.

I would caution all Europeans not to let Romania destroy the Earth. What is done is done. Let us move on from there.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:47 pm Post
Dmitry Medvedev wrote
Mr. Campbell,

You must do what you can to persuade them of the error of their ways.
If Romania starts this conflict, it will destroy everything. I do not exaggerate.

I would caution all Europeans not to let Romania destroy the Earth. What is done is done. Let us move on from there.

In all honesty, the matter really is out of my hands. There is very little I can do, and I pray cooler heads will prevail in the end. From what I'm looking at, though, chances of that happening are quite slim.

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic