Forum FAQSearch

Previous topic | Next topic
Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]

Welcome!!

Welcome!!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:28 am Post

Tomislav Nikolić
President of Serbia

Welcome Mr President! I hope you enjoy your stay in Belgrade! May glorious results come from this meeting of our two splendid nations!
Last post

Re: Welcome!!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:45 pm Post
Dmitry Medvedev - President of Russia

Ah, Mr. Nikolic. So good of you to have invited me here. Congratulations on your recent victory. I am pleased that this could happen despite certain... Events that occurred.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:14 pm Post
*Raises a glass of vodka*

Welcome once more Mr President! *takes a hearty sip* I suppose that we should save the delight of speaking about Kosovo and Bosnia for later. For the first part of our agenda would you like to tell me where you would like to locate the soon to be Russian base in Serbia? The sooner we have Russian troops on the ground the better in my book! It is a shame we no longer have access to the sea because of the bastards in Montenegro... or I would have offered you a sea base.

Tomislav Nikolić
President of Serbia

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:58 pm Post

*Pours himself a glass of vodka*

Yes, Mr. Nikolić, the base... I have given it some thought, and I think that, if it is agreeable with you, rather than one large base, perhaps you would agree to three bases in Serbia? Perhaps in the cities of Novi Pazar, Loznica and Tulare? These cities are good locations on your borders and will also enable Russia to provide you with a sizeable deployment in Serbia. This would doubtlessly pave the way for joint training exercises or even a bilateral security agreement further down the line.

I believe you will find, my good man, that there are many advantages of being outside the EU, almost as many as there may be on the inside... *Lifts his glass in a toast and takes a long drink himself*

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:05 am Post

Tomislav Nikolić
President of Serbia

Quite so Mr President! The European Union is a devise which seeks to undermine the independence of Central Europe, separating us from our natural sympathies with Mother Russia! These bases are pleasing to me, I am sure that the local communities shall also be delighted, just as NATO shall be outraged *laughs and takes another vodka*.

Now to Kosovo, as you know our Serbian brothers in the province are outraged by the audacity of the trumped up Kosovar authorities who have torn my nation apart, first we lose Montenegro and now Kosovo... I just can't take that. My government seeks to resolve the Kosovar situation once and for all, however NATO presence in the nation is a complication. Do we ignore them and call their bluff?

Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:56 pm Post

Kosovo... Kosovo. I do not believe that ignoring KFOR would be a very wise move. Despite the decadence of the West, there is still some steel behind them. Particularly, it seems, when it comes to further pushing themselves on the East...

I have a plan regarding the Kosovo situation. The West has long ignored many points of the resolution that allowed them to invade your nation in the first place.

The main effects of Resolution 1244 were to:
-Place Kosovo under interim UN administration (currently performed by the United Nations Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo, UNMIK);
-Authorize a NATO-led peacekeeping force in Kosovo (currently performed by the Kosovo Force, KFOR);
-Allow for the return of an agreed number of Yugoslav and Serbian personnel to maintain a presence at Serbian Patrimonial sites and key border crossings. (not implemented in practice);
-Direct UNMIK to establish provisional institutions of local self-government in Kosovo (currently the Provisional Institutions of Self-Government, PISG);
-Reaffirm the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (i.e., Kosovo remains part of the FRY, to which Serbia is now the recognized successor state [7]) and the other -States of the region, as set out in the Helsinki Final Act and annex 2 of UNSCR 1244 (an annex that envisions, inter alia, a Kosovo status process);
-Require the UN to assure the safe and unimpeded return of all refugees and displaced persons to their homes in Kosovo and to ensure conditions for a peaceful and normal life for all inhabitants of the province.(not implemented in practice);
-Require that the KLA and other armed Kosovo Albanian groups be demilitarized;
-Authorize the United Nations to facilitate a political process to determine Kosovo's future status.

My plan centres around forcing them to comply with their own resolution...

Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:32 pm Post
That would be quite a delicious plan! I look forward to it bearing fruit, would you care for this to come from the Serbian authorities or Russia?

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:12 pm Post
I plan to announce these demands very soon, your nation is welcome to join our calls and appeal this in the UNGA, we will back it in the UNSC.

My Foreign Minister also plans to bring this to the attention of the ICJ...

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:32 pm Post
*gets out a cigar* This will be a glorious triumph for Russia and Serbia; my people shall rejoice at our national unification!!

Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:28 pm Post
*Lights his own cigar*

Ah, Cohibas....

At any rate, my friend, I must soon depart for Rome. I shall gladly return to Belgrade at a later date, but for now I must depart. It has been wonderful meeting with you *shakes his hand warmly*

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic